Jeep Wrangler JL Leaked Owners Manual and Images

Jeep Wrangler could make very little changes model to model, and it will still sell like hot cakes. I know plenty of people with JK’s hyped to upgrade to the JL model.

Absolutely ! The guy who convinces Jeep to completely redo the Wrangler..... will be the guy collecting unemployment a year later. CASH COW,,,, do not upset the profit machine.

Whats unbelievable are all the potential customers watering at the mouth thinking .... something new and earth shattering might be coming for the past 3 years. Aluminium body, diesel, pickup lol.... Jeep built the CJ for 40 years, the Wrangler, YJ/TJ for 20 years. The JK/JKU ?? its only 10 years old. My bet is the next generation will be electric.

Last edited:
Now if they did this... that would be cool.

91e2a3938316c50e7c52a8ede11c979628126577.jpg

The windshield folding down with the “A” pillar still in place is a little different than what I was expecting. I think it’s better than the Jk, but still lacks the character of a TJ.

It’s starting to look a lot like a Mercedes G Wagon IMHO.

The windshield folding down with the “A” pillar still in place is a little different than what I was expecting. I think it’s better than the Jk, but still lacks the character of a TJ.
I guess I don't see the value in folding it down on a trail to gain visibility if the a pillar is still there. It's "interesting". Definitely not a jeep I want I guess. This makes me like JKs more *gasp*

26 or 28 bolts to remove the windshield on my dads JK. It was a freakin pain! Never would bother doing it again. Not easy to access bolts either. Sure hope the JL IRS easier. I doubt it

Absolutely ! The guy who convinces Jeep to completely redo the Wrangler..... will be the guy collecting unemployment a year later. CASH COW,,,, do not upset the profit machine.

Whats unbelievable are all the potential customers watering at the mouth thinking .... something new and earth shattering might be coming for the past 3 years. Aluminium body, diesel, pickup lol.... Jeep built the CJ for 40 years, the Wrangler, YJ/TJ for 20 years. The JK/JKU ?? its only 10 years old. My bet is the next generation will be electric.
I'd like to see a mega durable 4.0 equivalent electric engine. Seems the electric engines aren't very durable.

I actually will go as far to say if they make a wrangler electric engine than is as water resistant as a 4.0, and handles the abuse off-road as well or better, I'd but interested. Charging on a trail would suck.