Jeep Wrangler LJ for a decent price

Status
Not open for further replies.
The price is good...if you could pick a different jeep it would be even better lol. Hideous IMO! Way too much gaudy red crap puked all over it. I love red but not how they did it. They ruined it

Reactions: Jeepersteve71
I thought @Jeepersteve71 was selling his for a moment. It looks similar, though not identical.
Similar with the color and the same top. It’s crazy what these things are going for. I don’t know of another brand except for maybe Mercedes and BMW that you can get that kind of resale value out of after the vehicle has 130,000 + miles. Most vehicles at least drop under 10,000 at that point.

Reactions: Chris and Starrs
Similar with the color and the same top. It’s crazy what these things are going for. I don’t know of another brand except for maybe Mercedes and BMW that you can get that kind of resale value out of after the vehicle has 130,000 + miles. Most vehicles at least drop under 10,000 at that point.

Executive level German cars have the worst resale value of about any car on the market, I know that from a lot of experience with them.

We're fortunate that Wranglers hold their resale value so well. It's not so good if you're a buyer, but excellent if you're a seller!

Executive level German cars have the worst resale value of about any car on the market, I know that from a lot of experience with them.

We're fortunate that Wranglers hold their resale value so well. It's not so good if you're a buyer, but excellent if you're a seller!
That is for sure...my wife's 2016 C300, $53K MSRP, we bought it 11 months old with 11,000 on the clock and payed $32K

That is for sure...my wife's 2016 C300, $53K MSRP, we bought it 11 months old with 11,000 on the clock and payed $32K

Yep, I hear ya. I had a 2003 BMW M5, which was around 90k brand new (fully loaded) in 2003. I bought it used in 2013 for $15,000, which is what they sell for! Crazy, isn't it?

My LJ is the only vehicle I’ve ever owned that seems to go up in value the longer I own it... I paid 11k for it 3 yrs ago and can’t find one under 13 anywhere near me.

Guess that makes up for my lack of retirement savings....

Reactions: Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.