• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

STICKY Jeep Wrangler TJ Factory Service Manuals (FSM) & Technical Documentation

FF_Jeep

TJ Enthusiast
The 06 Service manual was incorrect for my 06. Maybe I have an early 06 build or something.:unsure:
Just finished up a junkyard cruise control install in mine and I had to use the 05 service manual for the wiring diagrams.

OlivierJeepDad

It’s cheaper than a girlfriend...maybe.
Supporting Member
Thanks a bunch to original poster. Couldn’t have done most of the stuff I’ve been able to do without the help of past threads. Even if people do not comment, know that others benefit from your work and dedication.

OP
JeepNWilly

JeepNWilly

Jeep Addict
Supporting Member
Thanks a bunch to original poster. Couldn’t have done most of the stuff I’ve been able to do without the help of past threads. Even if people do not comment, know that others benefit from your work and dedication.
I am happy to hear it help you out. That was my intention as I was in the same boat years ago but wasn't as lucky back then.

Last edited:
OP
JeepNWilly

JeepNWilly

Jeep Addict
Supporting Member
The 06 Service manual was incorrect for my 06. Maybe I have an early 06 build or something.:unsure:
Just finished up a junkyard cruise control install in mine and I had to use the 05 service manual for the wiring diagrams.
That is strange because the 2006 Service Manual I uploaded came as part of a 2006 Publication PDF Package.
It contains TJ, KJ, WK and XK manuals.

Below is a screenshot of the Welcome.pdf

2019-07-11_8-41-52.jpg

JW-RGV

Just joined the forums as I just got my current 2001 TJ. Thanks for posting these. It will be super helpful.

Reactions: JeepNWilly

crewguy

This post is for TJ documentation like Factory Service Manuals Etc..
A while back I was able to find the FSM for my 2006 TJ. I decided to look at the same website I have used to download FMS to see if I can find others. I hit the jackpot so I am sharing :beer-toast1:

Please if there are any issues or they are inaccurate let me know.

Thanks @UpperMI for the additional 2002 manuals
You are an absolute godsend!