STICKY Jeep Wrangler TJ Factory Service Manuals (FSM) & Technical Documentation

I have a 2005 Wrangler Unlimited.

Will the 2005 TJ manuals and parts list work for the LJ unlimited???
An LJ and a TJ are the same thing. There is no such thing as an “LJ” it’s called a TJ Unlimited in reality. So the answer to your question is yes.

This post is for TJ documentation like Factory Service Manuals Etc..
A while back I was able to find the FSM for my 2006 TJ. I decided to look at the same website I have used to download FMS to see if I can find others. I hit the jackpot so I am sharing :beer-toast1:

Please if there are any issues or they are inaccurate let me know.

Thanks @UpperMI for the additional 2002 manuals
Thank you , I use them often, just have a hard time finding them sometimes.

Reactions: JeepNWilly
A while back I was able to find the FSM for my 2006 TJ. I decided to look at the same website I have used to download FMS to see if I can find others. I hit the jackpot so I am sharing :beer-toast1:

Thank you for sharing. I will definitely hold on to this.

freakin awesome!! thank you for sharing. due to posts like this and others where i found valuable information pertaining to my LJ i have now joined as a member.

This is great BUT can anyone tell me why group 25 items are missing in EVERY 1997 TJ FSM that I find? Am I missing something or what? Since I seem to be having a possible vacuum leak somewhere, this is the part that is most important at the moment.

Last edited:

OK...took a little research and I have found the complete 1997 TJ FSM. It appears to have 1666 pages as opposed to the copy you have. which is around 300 less. I've tried to attach it but I was told that the file is too large. Not sure what the best approach would be. Zip file or splitting the pdf? It is 44.5 MB as it stands.

Thanks again for this. I noticed that the sections of the 97 manual were out of order. I'm attaching a version with the order corrected.

Edit: I keep trying. Not having any luck. Maybe I should PM it to you, @JeepNWilly?

OK...took a little research and I have found the complete 1997 TJ FSM. It appears to have 1666 pages as opposed to the copy you have. which is around 300 less. I've tried to attach it but I was told that the file is too large. Not sure what the best approach would be. Zip file or splitting the pdf? It is 44.5 MB as it stands.

Oh hey, I'd love to have a copy of that. Would you be willing to email it to me? I can PM you.

PS The copy on this thread does have Section 25, but it was out of order. I just posted an updated version above.

Oh hey, I'd love to have a copy of that. Would you be willing to email it to me? I can PM you.

PS The copy on this thread does have Section 25, but it was out of order. I just posted an updated version above.
You might wanna check. The pdf viewer that I used typically counts the number of actual pages vs the page numbers and it was definitely short. No prob with emailing if that's what you want.