STICKY Jeep Wrangler TJ Factory Service Manuals (FSM) & Technical Documentation

Great thread! Very helpful and generous. I grabbed up the 2006 parts list. Much needed. Thank you!

I'm not sure if the files I have will help, but I have the 1997-2006 FSM for the 2.4L, 4.0L, and 2.5L. If any or all would help, just let me know.

Great thread! Very helpful and generous. I grabbed up the 2006 parts list. Much needed. Thank you!

I'm not sure if the files I have will help, but I have the 1997-2006 FSM for the 2.4L, 4.0L, and 2.5L. If any or all would help, just let me know.

Those would indeed help, that would be great if you posted them so I could add them to the original post.

Reactions: JeepNWilly
If anyone is interested here is some info on PCM's, may be of help if you wish to get a better understanding of how they function and interact with the engine sensors.

Attachments

• Stoichiometric AF Ratio.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,138
  • Speed Density Operation and Diagnosis_JTEC.pdf
    669.3 KB · Views: 1,139
  • Speed Density Fuel Systems_NGC.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 624
  • Next Generation Engine Management Part 1.pdf
    6 MB · Views: 1,148
  • NextGenerationEngineManagementPart2IntroductiontoOBDIISystems.pdf
    5.1 MB · Views: 15
  • NextGenerationEngineManagementPart3AdvancedOBDIIDiagnosis.pdf
    5.8 MB · Views: 29
  • NextGenerationControllerOperationandDiagnosisUpdate.pdf
    5.2 MB · Views: 21
  • NGCFuelSystemOperationandDiagnosisStudentWorkbook.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 26
This post is for TJ documentation like Factory Service Manuals Etc..
A while back I was able to find the FSM for my 2006 TJ. I decided to look at the same website I have used to download FMS to see if I can find others. I hit the jackpot so I am sharing :beer-toast1:

Please if there are any issues or they are inaccurate let me know.

Thanks @UpperMI for the additional 2002 manuals
Thanks for this. I've been trying to find these manuals since I bought my TJ six months ago. You've done a great service

Reactions: bedhed and Chris
A while back I was able to find the FSM for my 2006 TJ. I decided to look at the same website I have used to download FMS to see if I can find others. I hit the jackpot so I am sharing :beer-toast1:

[/QUOTE

Fantastic and thanks! My '97 just sprung a leak at a connection on the fuel line under the drivers side door and I can't find my service manual. I downloaded the '98 link above figure it should be close enough. Thanks again.

Reactions: JeepNWilly