Jeep Wrangler Tj Forum App

tomtaylz

LJR Addict
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Feb 18, 2018
San Francisco, CA, USA
You can download the Tapatalk app and connect to the forum that way (as with most other forums). But the mobile website is IMHO much better than Tapatalks app.
Yeah I generally agree with this. I make apps for a living, but I feel this is the perfect usecase where an app would be very complicated to make (let’s face it Tapatalk whose whole business is their app, is far from great) and the mobile web works very well, probably the best of any forum I’ve used.

Reactions: Jon Wildes

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 28, 2015
Salem, Oregon
Yeah I generally agree with this. I make apps for a living, but I feel this is the perfect usecase where an app would be very complicated to make (let’s face it Tapatalk whose whole business is their app, is far from great) and the mobile web works very well, probably the best of any forum I’ve used.
Yep, that’s why I never pursued the app thing. It works well in a mobile browser, and to be honest, having both the app and the forum would be very time consuming. I mean you have to stay on top of those apps otherwise each new OS update might cause things to break.

Reactions: tomtaylz

IPerkWVU

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Feb 11, 2018
Indianapolis, IN, USA
I used Tapatalk for a few months but recently deleted it. I added a shortcut to my home screen and never looked back, the mobile web works great.