Jeep Wrangler TJ Original Dealer Brochures

These are perfect for the TJ Museum too. "The TJ in Advertising and Sales Literature" will be on display from Easter Sunday to June 1st before it's packed up and moved to Toledo. Former Tj owners who purchased one new get 20 percent off at the ticket booth.

We can score with this.

Reactions: Nickgsjeep
Chris, I have my original '03 brochure, which I think is kinda cool since it was the first year of the
Rubicon. However, like the '04 brochure in your original post, the '03 brochure is square (11" x 11") which won't fit in my rinky-dink home scanner. It appears I am limited to 8.5 x 11, although I am admittedly tech challenged. Any tips to scan it in?

I was going to keep the quadratic mag from 2003 when it was covered in the Inca Gold Jeep. But the wife threw it away thinking it was garbage. A year later.

never did get the brochure when I bought my jeep.

like previously stated a small poster in the man cave would be cool.

Chris, I have my original '03 brochure, which I think is kinda cool since it was the first year of the
Rubicon. However, like the '04 brochure in your original post, the '03 brochure is square (11" x 11") which won't fit in my rinky-dink home scanner. It appears I am limited to 8.5 x 11, although I am admittedly tech challenged. Any tips to scan it in?

Use the camera on your phone, take the pic and then convert to a PDF. If not sure take the pic and send it to me, I'll convert it for ya...