Jeep Wrangler TJ Renegade Edition?

The OP posted once, most forums I've been on have a time limit then its locked. Since this has been dragged back to life, I'll post this here.

"Found this jeep wrangler at a MN dealership."

golden.jpg

The OP posted once, most forums I've been on have a time limit then its locked. Since this has been dragged back to life, I'll post this here.

"Found this jeep wrangler at a MN dealership."

View attachment 230769
There are plenty of Golden eagles in Australia but here they were all black with gold wheels and gold decals.
Seams Australia got the bulk of Golden Eagles per population.

Of topic fact! Per head of population Australians own more Harley Davidsons than any where else in the world :)
Same seems to be for Golden Eagles and 65th :)

Last edited:
I have one also 2001 model with a hardtop. I was told it was a package offered by the dealer.

View attachment 185519
Do you have a close up of that decal above the Jeep. Never seen that one before! I'm trying to find the original decals and pin stripes that came with my TJ Renegade. The previous owner took them off at some stage. Love the look of the decals on yours.

Do you have a close up of that decal above the Jeep. Never seen that one before! I'm trying to find the original decals and pin stripes that came with my TJ Renegade. The previous owner took them off at some stage. Love the look of the decals on yours.
She posted once a year ago so don't hold your breath waiting for a reply. That's one of the problems of dragging an old post back.

• Haha
Reactions: Nickgsjeep
She posted once a year ago so don't hold your breath waiting for a reply. That's one of the problems of dragging an old post back.
Ah damn! I've done heaps of googling but can't find another photo with decals like that. Never seen them before but they look awesome.

That would be very odd since a mate of ours from down under went to the local dealer, fetched those up and sent them to us.
I will get a pic next time I see a a Renegade! maybe its just on the newer ones? but its a bigger head and more cartoon looking.
Edit: looking at a pic of the pre 2003 they have the same as your decals, I need to see a newer one again.

Last edited:
I will get a pic next time I see a a Renegade! maybe its just on the newer ones? but its a bigger head and more cartoon looking.
Edit: looking at a pic of the pre 2003 they have the same as your decals, I need to see a newer one again.
I would expect them to change in 03/04 since they changed the Sahara logo on our domestic versions.