Jeep Wrangler with a .50 Cal

Shawn’s TJ

TJ Enthusiast
Seen this Jeep wrangler with a .50 Cal mounted on top. Pretty Cool and bad ass but there is one problem, It's a JK! Other than that it's sweet!

IMG_7858.jpg
IMG_7848.jpg

Just the type of thing you'd expect to see in front of Myrt and Lucy's Chat & Chew.

I doubt you will. Some are embarrassed to even associate their jacked-up JK to a farm's sickle bar mower.
America's heroic farmers don't really excite our inner six year old. :(

"Sweetie, I'm going out to fix the fence. Will you still be here when I get back? Wait for me, my love..."

Reactions: StG58 and RedrumRH
I prefer to romanticize the post-war farmer era. Show us a JK with an auger or a sickle bar mower.
America's heroic farmers don't really excite our inner six year old. :(

"Sweetie, I'm going out to fix the fence. Will you still be here when I get back? Wait for me, my love..."
In 1918, the year my Dad was born, going out to run the fence lines had a certain, um, danger associated with it here in the West. Not everyone made it back in one piece.

In 1918, the year my Dad was born, going out to run the fence lines had a certain, um, danger associated with it here in the West. Not everyone made it back in one piece.
Being outside of the States...I have no idea what your talking about. Can I ask what you mean or is a 'touchy' subject ?

Being outside of the States...I have no idea what your talking about. Can I ask what you mean or is a 'touchy' subject ?
He's referring to fixing fences in places like Verdun, the Somme and Ypres.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ