Jeep Wrangler with a .50 Cal

Screenshot_20211227-122209_Gallery.jpg
this is my jeep that mount a 50 cal m2hb on. I am known to go above and beyond so I made it remote control with a gopro that connects to my phone showing what it is pointed at. I put a short video on youtube showing it rotating and tilting up and down. Look up "remote control 50 cal on jeep"

View attachment 299167this is my jeep that mount a 50 cal m2hb on. I am known to go above and beyond so I made it remote control with a gopro that connects to my phone showing what it is pointed at. I put a short video on youtube showing it rotating and tilting up and down. Look up "remote control 50 cal on jeep"

dammit man I'm trying to eat here. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: Kiwi TJ and RINC
View attachment 299167this is my jeep that mount a 50 cal m2hb on. I am known to go above and beyond so I made it remote control with a gopro that connects to my phone showing what it is pointed at. I put a short video on youtube showing it rotating and tilting up and down. Look up "remote control 50 cal on jeep"
Put a sickle bar mower on it instead. I dare you.

• Haha
Reactions: psrivats and Chris
Riddle me this…how much does one round of .50 cal currently go for? 😆

I definitely took for granted my days in the Army firing these things on the tax payers dollar 😉

To each his own.....but your a brave man posting this on a TJ site ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: ColoJeep and Chris