Jeep_wranglers instagram

sgtjdgelinas

TJ Enthusiast
i made a comment about not liking angry eye grills, I said "why is your jeep so angry, probably cause you put that stupid grill on it" he sent me this message after deleting all the negative comments and tagging me as 'Dumb ass'
It's good to know people can still have different opinions without getting mad. Haha.

IMG_1467.PNG

Reactions: Frank
Ahhhh... Good old social media. It's one more reason I try to avoid it the best I can. The ONLY reason I have anything to do with it at all is work. If it wasn't for that, I don't think I'd ever use it again.

I loathe (that's not even a big enough word) the Angry Bird / Angry Eye / Whatever the Fuck grills, I really, really do. They make me cringe anytime I see them.

However... I totally respect individuality, and if someone wants to run one of those grills, that's entitely their choice.

I just want to know what a "Jeepher" is?

Reactions: CasterTroy
Bingo. Mall Crawls and Dad's money bought is my guess.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I see there's an influx of Jeep owners (mostly TJ and XJ) who appear to be 18-25 (or somewhere around that age) that are brining this whole millennial / tweeny / teeny vibe to Jeeps... It's a little off-putting.

Reactions: JP98
I've wanted to write this joke every time I see the angry eyes on instagram, but until now I always just move along and let them be themselves. I had no idea that it was a cry for help. These people obviously need therapy, I should start a go-fund-me.

Reactions: JP98
I've wanted to write this joke every time I see the angry eyes on instagram, but until now I always just move along and let them be themselves. I had no idea that it was a cry for help. These people obviously need therapy, I should start a go-fund-me.
Maybe it's not angry eyes grill. Maybe it is crying eyes grill. :(

Wait... Is this actually an account dedicated solely to "Angry Eyes" on Jeeps?

If so... then all I can say is WOW...

Wait... Is this actually an account dedicated solely to "Angry Eyes" on Jeeps?

If so... then all I can say is WOW...
I think they were advertising, so maybe. When I first looked at it all the comments were negative, and when he tagged me and I looked back at it, they were all positive.

Reactions: Chris
I think they were advertising, so maybe. When I first looked at it all the comments were negative, and when he tagged me and I looked back at it, they were all positive.

Haha, sounds like someone is selectively deleting comments!

Hurt feelings report issued.

Social media comments section/YouTube comments section is proof we're close to the end times (like granny use to talk about...man, if she could see the world now)

Reactions: Chris
I Googled Jeephers and looked at a couple hundred images before I realized there were Jeeps in the pictures. Some of those girls have some good looking rigs.

It's a new language we have here. I've never been on Instagram or twitter, and I only seldom visit FB. Jeep forums keep me busy enough, and I don't really care who had what for dinner and their political views.

It's a new language we have here. I've never been on Instagram or twitter, and I only seldom visit FB. Jeep forums keep me busy enough, and I don't really care who had what for dinner and their political views.

X2

The social media thing is a generational one, no doubt. I poke around from time to time, but I don't get involved at all. Just by reading some of the stuff I have, I can tell most of these are young kids.

Nothing wrong with that of course, nothing at all. However, often times that brings its own element of drama with it.

Hurt feelings report issued.

Social media comments section/YouTube comments section is proof we're close to the end times (like granny use to talk about...man, if she could see the world now)

Ha, no kidding. Sometimes I browss comment sections for fun. It's hilarious to see how worked up and offended people get.

With the advent of social media, now people finally have a place to publically complain.

Reactions: CasterTroy