Jeeportunity

Jeepers

Let's see yours!
df5e63b435648fd3a2f7cc578137457d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Jeepourtunity, I thought the term was more widley known, my apologies. The opportunity to drive over or park on something that other vehicles can't, just because your jeep can.

hmmm...Cool idea, but I think you need to think bigger, unless you're being ironic for effect. A curb isn't really Dialing up the crawl ability...
Doesn't have to be a super awesome flex pic, just parking on things because you can or next to things, whatever. no pissing contest here. The pic I uploaded was when I let my nephew drive my jeep down to the dollar General, he was really nervous because he never drove my jeep before and knows how much I love it but he was excited as the same time that I trusted him enough to let him. So being a cool uncle I asked him to pull up on the curb and park he asked why and if I was sure, I told him yeah! it's jeep parking only. No super flex rock crawling showing how big my balls are but we goofed off and had a bit of fun, that's what it is about. That's the story behind my pic lol. Sorry if I rambled

hmmm...Cool idea, but I think you need to think bigger, unless you're being ironic for effect. A curb isn't really Dialing up the crawl ability...

I been looking for one of those for a long time !! Where do you get them ?

I don't actually know. When you Google it, nothing comes up on where to buy it.