Jeeps parking next to other cool things!

Never been to Finland, but I did have a pretty expansive Marilyn Monroe memorabilia collection for about twenty years. I tried to give up cars, as the hobby (habit) is so expensive, and takes up so much room. I ended up with the cars and the added expense of the Marilyn collection! :rolleyes:
The Finish people LOVE American cars and memorabilia...there is a real cult following over there.

Never been to Finland, but I did have a pretty expansive Marilyn Monroe memorabilia collection for about twenty years. I tried to give up cars, as the hobby (habit) is so expensive, and takes up so much room. I ended up with the cars and the added expense of the Marilyn collection! :rolleyes:
And so when you saw her American front bumper your jaw just dropped huh?

upload_2018-7-8_0-4-26.png

After work on Friday, went and got my haircut at my local spot. Bro decided to get his done as well, so while I drove the M3 to work, he drove the Jeep and met me at our spot. I thought it looked cool anyway. :D Also, if you look in the background, the lady that does my hair drives a JK. :D

28427926977_4afc44597f_h.jpg

After work on Friday, went and got my haircut at my local spot. Bro decided to get his done as well, so while I drove the M3 to work, he drove the Jeep and met me at our spot. I thought it looked cool anyway. :D Also, if you look in the background, the lady that does my hair drives a JK. :D

View attachment 46853
Sooooo the JK is a hairdressers car then, just like we all thought !!! lol

Sooooo the JK is a hairdressers car then, just like we all thought !!! lol

While on the surface, you're right, she's a bit of a paradox. She's a hairdresser who used to do the whole poofy hair thing and wears plenty of makeup and tans... But she also loves to go hunting and fishing, drinks Miller and does stupid shit when she drinks. lol

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
This apartment complex is being built on a former landfill. I was the lucky one who got to sign waste manifests for the truckers hauling all the debris out. Mainly bricks and old bottles. The crane on site was 40 stories tall, and cost 1 million a year to keep it on site (which I thought was cheap).

20191110_101735.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 46853
Oooh, E46 M3. Pinnacle of the M3s as far as I'm concerned. Had an E36 & E46, loved them both. After that they went to hell.

The Jeep's nice too.

Reactions: CybrSlydr
This apartment complex is being built on a former landfill. I was the lucky one who got to sign waste manifests for the truckers hauling all the debris out. Mainly bricks and old bottles. The crane on site was 40 stories tall, and cost 1 million a year to keep it on site (which I thought was cheap).

View attachment 165436
How long does it take to get one of them things up?

Oooh, E46 M3. Pinnacle of the M3s as far as I'm concerned. Had an E36 & E46, loved them both. After that they went to hell.

The Jeep's nice too.

The day I finally make enough money, I'm going to treat her good. :)