Jeeps Parking Next To Other Jeeps

a0630266721042a84e9e85564254ce8e.jpg

My cousin (green jk) and I.
Jeeps run in the Batman(yes that's actually my mom's side of the family) side of my family. 3 cousins that I regularly speak to are jeep enthusiasts.
It runs in my dad's side as well but not as abundantly.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

View attachment 665

My cousin (green jk) and I.
Jeeps run in the Batman(yes that's actually my mom's side of the family) side of my family. 3 cousins that I regularly speak to are jeep enthusiasts.
It runs in my dad's side as well but not as abundantly.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Jeeps run in the batman? Damn auto correct =P

Thank you. My TJ is the one in the middle, I had done nothing to it but filled it with gas before I took her out. She is definitely ready for some more adventures after sitting in the garage for a year now.

Reactions: Chris
Thank you. My TJ is the one in the middle, I had done nothing to it but filled it with gas before I took her out. She is definitely ready for some more adventures after sitting in the garage for a year now.

It's crazy to see how much bigger the JK is (size wise, not height wise) side-by-side with the TJs.

What's next on the mod list?

Reactions: Julian
It's crazy to see how much bigger the JK is (size wise, not height wise) side-by-side with the TJs.

What's next on the mod list?
I've been gone for a year now, so I got tons of boxes in the garage awaiting my return.
Smittybilt XRC rock slides with tube step
Smittybilt 9.5k winch
windshield light mount upper and lower. (50in and 2x 4x4 in)
50inch light bar (non name 30K luminous cree LED)
2x 4x4 inch spot lights (non name 1.5k luminous cree LED)
rugged ridge CD dash mount
Barricade tube fenders
thats all sitting in the garage waiting.
next purchase will be 35's with 4.88 gearing

Sounds like a good plan! I'm running 4.88 with 33" tires on my 42RLE auto tranny and it's absolutely perfect!

Reactions: Julian
I got 3.73 with my 33's now (auto trans), it's has power but it bogs down way too much when going up hill.but I've been doing tons of research. it came down to 4.56 or 4.88, with an auto trans 4.56 still might bog a little so I am going to go with 4.88. Better to have more power then not enough. since with an Auto it is a lot harder to control the power.

I got 3.73 with my 33's now (auto trans), it's has power but it bogs down way too much when going up hill.but I've been doing tons of research. it came down to 4.56 or 4.88, with an auto trans 4.56 still might bog a little so I am going to go with 4.88. Better to have more power then not enough. since with an Auto it is a lot harder to control the power.

If you are going to run 35" tires with the 42RLE I think 5.38 would be the better choice personally. 4.88 is really the ideal ratio for 33" tires from what I understand.

Maybe @Jerry Bransford will chime in though. He's the one that told me to run 4.88" on my 33" tires and it turned out to be 100% perfect.