Jeeps Parking Next To Other Jeeps

Man that is gooood stuff, right there! Thanks for sharing, @Kiwi TJ!!! Kinda cracks me up that the rifles in the scabbards (on the bikes) are nothing more than empty stocks...
I guess they didn't want anyone stealing the real thing. Hope no one drops anything into that open Jerry can on the back of the Jeep.

Walked out of the grocery store and this JKU was trying to snuggle up with my TJ. :mad: It is a sexy Jeep though, so I understand why a JKU would want to cozy up.
64758B41-8168-4173-A3BA-C95354350528.jpeg

Spend more time to the one on the right, someday you'll gonna miss her :(
Unfortunately it's not my Jeep. It has a super clean frame, but the tub has some surface rust no holes or anything (been like that as long as its been in the family). I also learned how to drive with it. Part of the reason I bought a TJ.

Reactions: Squatch
Shouldn't there be a YJ tucked in there between the CJ and the TJ?
There actually was a YJ that was sold to get the JK since there wasn't enough room to take the family camping in it. The JK is definitely not as cool and doesn't feel as much like a Jeep to be honest.

There actually was a YJ that was sold to get the JK since there wasn't enough room to take the family camping in it. The JK is definitely not as cool and doesn't feel as much like a Jeep to be honest.

That’s interesting and love the honesty!! I’ve heard equally that owners I’ve talked to like the JK for the room, bigger tires with ease... but it just doesn’t “feel”
Like a Jeep as you say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2005 RHD TJ Sport
2010 BMW 528xi

Reactions: AtlWrangler99
Not my TJ or LJ but here's my MJ pictured next to what I think is the only other MJ in town - about a 1/4 mi. from where I live. Mine is the black '88. His is a later model '91 or '92 (last 2 yrs.) with an HO engine. Mine is a Renix era MJ so non-HO. Both are in about the same condition ... rust free, not perfect, a few minor changes and good road vehicles.

upload_2018-4-12_11-28-42.png

... crummy cell phone pic.

Last edited: