Jeeps Parking Next To Other Jeeps

They were displayed at a local well and drilling company here in Long Island, NY. They seem to be produced in upstate NY...I think they are new to market. They were pretty nice actually.

Golds gym in Bee Cave
ad2fbb3d6a84ea5e61f9d78875f82fc5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The local Jeep store finally got a JL in.
20180420_152917.jpg
20180420_152903.jpg

About six months or so out on two doors.

There is apparently a problem with the frames on the JL and a fix is being worked on. There's also a hole in the frame right where the front tires sling mud and crud. Just like the rear frame hole on the TJ, but in front. The rear shocks are outboarded already and of course the high line fenders. The axles look beefy. The interior looks cramped.

Last edited:
The local Jeep store finally got a JL in.
View attachment 39357 View attachment 39358
About six months or so out on two doors.

There is apparently a problem with the frames on the JL and a fix is being worked on. There's also a hole in the frame right where the front tires sling mud and crud. Just like the rear frame hole on the TJ, but in front. The rear shocks are outboarded already and of course the high line fenders. The axles look beefy. The interior looks cramped.
I'm liking the cool blue SE.

Those JL wheels look cool, but have so many nooks & crannies, they'd take forever to clean.

Pulled into the school parking lot and saw another Jeep.

41849222641_6bae3b9c59_b.jpg

41849221301_cbf72efbd3_b.jpg

I think the owner of the orange might be a bit of a tool, but I couldn't pass up the chance to post in the thread. lol