Jeeps Parking Next To Other Jeeps

Yep Chris is right on, go with 4.88 for your 33's and 42RLE transmission. 4.56 would only be the right choice if you had the 5-speed manual transmission.
what would be the ideal gearing for 35's on 42RLE (Dana 44 rear and Dana 30 front 06 TJ)
if you don't mind me picking your brain.

what would be the ideal gearing for 35's on 42RLE (Dana 44 rear and Dana 30 front 06 TJ)
if you don't mind me picking your brain.
5.13, don't go with 4.88 which is not quite enough gear for 35's with that transmission. 5.38 would be an even better choice but 5.38 isn't available for your Dana 30.

playing golf Saturday - I always look for one to park next to, The white one is mine
parking 2.jpg

White was my first choice, but alas, I couldn't find it at the time I was looking :(

I have one the polaroid snap cameras that takes instant pictures about business card size. I'm going to start taking pictures of jeeps parked next to mine and leave on their car door - just for laughs. Then I'll come post them here.

Reactions: Mac and Chris
I have one the polaroid snap cameras that takes instant pictures about business card size. I'm going to start taking pictures of jeeps parked next to mine and leave on their car door - just for laughs. Then I'll come post them here.

Ha ha, that's a hilarious idea! I could see that being one of those obscure (but funny) things you end up reading in the news.