Jeeps Parking Next To Other Jeeps

From our Christmas tree/Snow run last weekend.
IMG_20181201_113719672.jpg

Reactions: lindsey97 and ac_
the defendant in a murder trial was free and could drive to his own court appearance????
Remember innocent untill proven guilty..... that being said you also look at many factors. How much proof they have before the trial. Likely hood they will commit another crime. You are not going to let a serial killer out of jail. But you might let the dad who killed his daughters rapist out. He is done killing.:)

Reactions: Duke-TJ
Remember innocent untill proven guilty..... that being said you also look at many factors. How much proof they have before the trial. Likely hood they will commit another crime. You are not going to let a serial killer out of jail. But you might let the dad who killed his daughters rapist out. He is done killing.:)
yea I also forgot about making bail as well.

This is not of my TJ or LJ but my XJ and technically it's not 2 "real" Jeeps parked next to each other. Petro-Canada is using a white Cherokee XJ for advertising for its car washes. The poster says "More Washes More Fun". I think what they're trying to say is that if you wash your car regularly it will last at least 30 years. Plus they're trying to sell books of tickets.

I took the opportunity to take a pic of the poster and my XJ.

picture.jpg

I had a Jeep parking dilemma a couple weeks ago.
I was on Jury duty for a murder trial and the judge had let us go for lunch, on the way back in to the courthouse I see this big Rubicon I had spotted earlier with some empty spots next to it. I drive towards it but before I pull in I see the Defendant getting out of the passenger side.
Against all my Jeeping instincts I parked far away from the Rubicon for the rest of the trial. View attachment 67000View attachment 67001
Was the courthouse in the woods ? ;)

Reactions: sgtjdgelinas
what?...us mock you xmas bow ?, never !!...it looks very pretty ;) hehe
Im rocking the Santa hats on the headrest on the two front seats. great to see you in the festive mood . :xmas2:

Lol,
All the vehicles get them, Santa hats on head rest I do like that! Great idea, I’ll have to copy for next year!!!

Lol,
All the vehicles get them, Santa hats on head rest I do like that! Great idea, I’ll have to copy for next year!!!
Held on with hidden safety pins......better than the antlers and red nose I had last year, they never stayed on properly haha
santa hat.JPG