Jeeps Parking Next To Other Jeeps

Another two babies on the way out lol I'm the runt. Haha. Cold out here for my three year old to celebrate go topless day. đź’”

0BC3BDF2-26B9-4A39-9A8D-1961E0A4F4B1.jpeg

4BC89FF3-BC0C-4309-9212-D522D0C0EB8E.jpeg

Parked next to this blue jeep up on sunset hill at the sand dunes. View attachment 94653
Love that you are sporting the flag. I do want to kindly point out that the US flag code says "No other flag or pennant should be placed above or, if on the same level to the right of the flag of the United Sates of America...."

Love that you are sporting the flag. I do want to kindly point out that the US flag code says "No other flag or pennant should be placed above or, if on the same level to the right of the flag of the United Sates of America...."
I appreciate those who know the proper etiquette for our flag. Myself being a Navy veteran the flag means a lot to me. Unfortunately our DNR requires the orange flag on top of the pole in order for us to be on the sand dunes. I am not just representing our flag I am also representing all of our fallen officers and even some that I work with that were personal friends of mine.

I appreciate those who know the proper etiquette for our flag. Myself being a Navy veteran the flag means a lot to me. Unfortunately our DNR requires the orange flag on top of the pole in order for us to be on the sand dunes. I am not just representing our flag I am also representing all of our fallen officers and even some that I work with that were personal friends of mine.
I saw the blue line on the flag and figured you were in law enforcement. :)

Came out of this sandwich shop today to find this awesome LJ parked next to my TJ! AZ plate on the back, but couldn't find the owner or I would have seen if they wanted to join me on a trail ride.