Jeeps Parking Next To Other Jeeps

Here’s a couple

4D874E77-9D35-4F6B-8AA8-8AFDE44B8CE9.jpeg

CC4B6193-0F16-43BC-8114-FDEE26FA6935.jpeg

Because they know your LJ is waaaaay cooler, and they don't wanna be outdone! 😄
Big Red would have busted em up.🥾

Here is a question along the line of this thread .,.why am I drawn to park next to other Jeeps like a moth to a flame?

Who accelerates or slows down to catch other ones in traffic?

Who stares at em in folks’ driveways?

Who fills up at the pump closest to another one ?

Another forum member and I are stalking a really nice yellow LJ in my town , driven by an elderly lady . ...like she might die or something and we want first shot . Can’t you see someone putting their name and number on masking tape on the window side of the spare , like your aunt and uncles do on things at grandmas they want when she dies.

Big Red would have busted em up.🥾

Here is a question along the line of this thread .,.why am I drawn to park next to other Jeeps like a moth to a flame?

Who accelerates or slows down to catch other ones in traffic?

Who stares at em in folks’ driveways?

Who fills up at the pump closest to another one ?

Another forum member and I are stalking a really nice yellow LJ in my town , driven by an elderly lady . ...like she might die or something and we want first shot . Can’t you see someone putting their name and number on masking tape on the window side of the spare , like your aunt and uncles do on things at grandmas they want when she dies.
That's kinda morbid but funny as hell too.

Reactions: Hound Dog and Hog
@Andy G , There is a 100% bone stock PRISTINE 2003 Tomb Raider edition Rubicon here in East Tn. I see it almost every single damn day, and I want it so freakin bad I can't stand it!! Everytime I see it, I just want to be follow it around and be near it!! Lol
They just drive it around everyday like it's just some regular old Jeep. I just want to meet them one day and talk with them about it. It's such an amazing Jeep! And, you know they gotta be pretty cool if they drive a Tomb Raider edition Rubicon!!

Reactions: Hog and AndyG
@Andy G , There is a 100% bone stock PRISTINE 2003 Tomb Raider edition Rubicon here in East Tn. I see it almost every single damn day, and I want it so freakin bad I can't stand it!! Everytime I see it, I just want to be follow it around and be near it!! Lol
They just drive it around everyday like it's just some regular old Jeep. I just want to meet them one day and talk with them about it. It's such an amazing Jeep! And, you know they gotta be pretty cool if they drive a Tomb Raider edition Rubicon!!
Haha I have a Tomb Raider rubicon, bought it brand new, it’s #969, I don’t think I have anything left of the tomb raider stuff left on it besides the rear seat and 2 tone dash, but I do think I have the stickers somewhere, I do have the badge number sticker on my tool box that I just took off to fit my ARB locker and compressor switches

Reactions: AndyG
Not really a 'parking next to' pic but yesterday our last football game of the season (Houston vs NAVY) I saw a couple of Gladiators trailing each other through the parking lot where everyone is tailgating. I was in the middle of grilling burgers. Both were Rubicons and I asked how much? $60,000USD. I dropped a burger on the pavement.

Anyway, real nice folks. They wanted people to play corn hole for swag but they asked who's the red TJ and I raised my hand, they walked over and gave me a football koozie. They were Jeep people handing out Gladiator swag but had a lot of great things to say about my TJ and the condition it was in.

1575207223909.png

1575207266417.png

I will admit, that red one was very, very nice. Would I buy one? No way. But it had 2,899mi on it and I ended up climbing in and out of it checking it out. They were driving all over the state to colleges and pro games promoting them.

You must be old. That's cheap nowadays. ;)

Yea, I remember when I bought my first brand new car off of the showroom floor. It was a Ford Mustang. It had every option available. Leather, Mach 460 sound system, chrome wheels, the whole 9 yards. I payed $15,200 for it! I don't think you can even touch a damn Kia for that price now. Lol