Jeeps Parking Next To Other Jeeps

We came out of the restaurant to find this white jk parked next to us. The orange sports car made me mad... It wasn't even in a marked parking spot. I was parked at the very edge of the end spot to prevent door dings and the orange car parked super close next to me where he shouldn't have been. I guess he didn't understand that TJ's have doors that swing all the way out 🙄
PXL_20210619_010252974.jpg

We came out of the restaurant to find this white jk parked next to us. The orange sports car made me mad... It wasn't even in a marked parking spot. I was parked at the very edge of the end spot to prevent door dings and the orange car parked super close next to me where he shouldn't have been. I guess he didn't understand that TJ's have doors that swing all the way out 🙄
View attachment 260218
I remember going to Wendy's last year with no doors on and I sneaked into tight park (due to bad parking) then sat inside the restaurant and watched the driver try and get into his seat with a door that barely opened ...(insert evil laugh here)

View attachment 260218
Unfortunately there are self entitled jack offs everywhere these days.

Reactions: John Cooper
Came across this "art Jeep" at Hole In The Rock, a tourist trap a few miles south of Moab. Some interesting metalwork and mad welding skills evident here. And yes, under all the foofaraw was a real CJ-5. The seats looked pretty uncomfortable (well, it's a Jeep, right?) and the tires gotta be 40's at least - steel belted radials? At least it has locking hubs up front...

20210627_091927.jpg
20210627_092012.jpg