Jeeps Parking Next To Other Jeeps

20210826_121743.jpg

Well shit man... Talk about the best of both worlds.

I've got a Honda for daily driving and the Rubicon for fun... It will be more fun once my supercharger gets here on Friday! Muwhahahaha
Besides my 2004 TJ, my other ride is a 1980 Harley Davidson Shovel Head. I have both American icons of Freedom to go with my biggest Am Freedom, being a 2nd Amendment Practitioner ! Congrats on your wise choices of vehicles !

It's funny you mentioned this. I work for a big company with a huge parking lot. Lots of various Jeeps, because you need 4WD to get to this place in the winter. 24/7 with 3 shifts. And they never close because of bad weather.
Before I had a Jeep Liberty, and every night I left 2'nd shift. Some guy in a JK Wrangler would park next to me.
Now I got a TJ, and he never parks next to me anymore... What's with that?

It's funny you mentioned this. I work for a big company with a huge parking lot. Lots of various Jeeps, because you need 4WD to get to this place in the winter. 24/7 with 3 shifts. And they never close because of bad weather.
Before I had a Jeep Liberty, and every night I left 2'nd shift. Some guy in a JK Wrangler would park next to me.
Now I got a TJ, and he never parks next to me anymore... What's with that?
Maybe he's afraid of looking like a mall crawler!!

Not a TJ or LJ (we left them at home) but here are my MJ and XJ in one shot. We camped about an hour and a half from home which is a lot closer than usual so we figured we'd take 2 Jeeps. I towed our trailer with my XJ and my wife had our bikes in the back of the MJ. It's the first time they've been off the property together!

21-09-26 1.jpg