Jeeps Parking Next To Other Jeeps

Well … they seem to seek me out; first at 4Wheel Parts & later today at Wal Mart.

92563B00-E7B6-40EB-AC9C-7C18A8C9FB8D.jpeg

D2A66800-1C69-4224-A607-66B6E4672E29.jpeg

This is such a cool Idea. I think I will try to get my buddy to line his up and put mine in the middle. It would be almost like parking at a Just Jeeps store.....

• Face Palm
Reactions: Weasellee
Steve's CJ2 and my TJ yesterday. He bought this one and a CJ3a to get the CJ3a, then found out that this one is one of the earliest Civilian Jeeps.....

View attachment 314013

View attachment 314014
That CJ2a is a 1947...He has a CJ3a high hood that I need to get a picture next. He also has a 1965 CJ5 Tuxedo Park in pieces that I think is next to be restored after his '97 TJ is sorted out.

Another shot at the local Restaurant.....What model it the baby poop yellow Jeep? Anyway, Baby poop yellow Jeep, my TJ, a Hummer III, and a classic square body Chevy Pickup. The owner of the Chevy Pickup is a WW2 veteran. I think he went to the ETO, but after June 6, 1944. Was a mechanic. Came back after the war, married his wife and settled down in the small town between the town where the restaurant is and the county seat. Went to work for the County Engineer, and repaired all the trucks and other vehicles until he retired. Still drives himself around and is sharp as a tack....

2 Jeeps and a Hummer a.jpg

Last edited:
Another shot at the local Restaurant.....What model it the baby poop yellow Jeep? Anyway, Baby poop yellow Jeep, my TJ, a Hummer III, and a classic square body Chevy Pickup. The owner of the Chevy Pickup is a WW2 veteran. I think he went to the ETO, but after June 6, 1944. Was a mechanic. Came back after the war, married his wife and settled down in the small town between the town where the restaurant is and the county seat. Went to work for the County Engineer, and repaired all the trucks and other vehicles until he retired. Still drives himself around and is sharp as a tack....

View attachment 315676
It's a JK, 2007 through 2018.

Reactions: BillW and Kiwi TJ