Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Jeeps Parking Next To Other Jeeps

John Cooper

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Ran to Walmart parked and there were no Jeeps to be seen. Came out and there were 4 parked around!!!! This one was closest to us.
20221026_193251_copy_800x600.jpg

MDPJeep

Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
If you are going to run 35" tires with the 42RLE I think 5.38 would be the better choice personally. 4.88 is really the ideal ratio for 33" tires from what I understand.

Maybe @Jerry Bransford will chime in though. He's the one that told me to run 4.88" on my 33" tires and it turned out to be 100% perfect.

I'm running 5.13 gears on the 2004, originally for 36" tires (they aged out and MT stopped making them) and the current 35" tires. If I ever wear them out, I might go to 37"s. It's perfect off-road and in 4 low, but wish it had more HP for highway driving.

Reactions: Chris