Jefferybomb has been banned, but will anyone actually miss him?

Reading comprehension owns you taterhead. This is off topic which for the reading challenged means the section to discuss non excellent advice on TJ's. In case you missed it.

On the contrary mrblaine, I think it is you who doesn't recognize sarcasm when you see it. I will ignore the racist and offensive "taterhead" comment since it is coming from a resident of the dumbest State in the Union.

Speaking of dumb. Irish is not a race, ya snowflake.

1655151940941.png

1655151954161.png

They were antisemitic, too!

https://www.theirishstory.com/2020/07/05/revisiting-the-limerick-pogrom-of-1904/#.YqeeZaRMFPw

According to the widely accepted version of events, Creagh delivered a virulent antisemitic diatribe which gave rise to a pogrom and inaugurated a two-year economic boycott of the Limerick Jewish community. This boycott compelled most Jews to leave the city, sending the community into terminal demographic decline.

Speaking of dumb. Irish is not a race, ya snowflake.

Tater head has nothing to do with race in the first place, although it is demeaning.

"Tater head is someone who is either mentally handicapped or just plain dumb."

Tater head has nothing to do with race in the first place, although it is demeaning.

"Tater head is someone who is either mentally handicapped or just plain dumb."

Don't tell me. Tell it to the taterhead.

Furthermore, I believe it references the Irish affinity for potatoes not his intellectual capacity.

Don't tell me. Tell it to the taterhead.

Furthermore, I believe it references the Irish affinity for potatoes not his intellectual capacity.

Isn't Idaho famous for it's potatoes and the low intellectual capacity of it's residents?

Reactions: MeanGreen86
As someone who's at least a quarter Irish, I'm proud to be a taterhead. Can you imagine how tough you gotta be to eat taters and only taters, and then have a famine where you now have to share one tater per day amongst your 27 brothers and sisters?

• Haha
Reactions: L J and reddvltj