Jefferybomb has been banned, but will anyone actually miss him?

All hail the Master Race! This could have been your future.

Instead, this is my future...(RIP, Popcorn)
1655169241765.png

How the JTEC ECU can "learn" around bolt on mods. Butt dynos are notorious for being inaccurate, even for the must experienced and learned among us.

It wasn't a butt dyno numbnuts and I'm not going to explain it again. Believe what you like, you can't change what happened and was 100% repeatable.

Reactions: psrivats
And murderers will obey gun laws

And, if you use your fists and feet to beat someone to death, or grievously wound them, you are the problem.
If you take a sword and stab someone to death or grievously wound them, you are the problem.
If you drink, drive, run over someone and kill or maim them, you are the problem.
But, if you shoot someone with a firearm and kill or maim them, the gun is the problem.

I saw a picture the other day of a large protest of young folks screaming for gun control to protect their lives. Not one of those fuckers had a sign lamenting the near 1 million Biden sanctioned deaths via abortion. I can't figure out why it is okay to kill nearly a million a year and they are up in arms over only double digit deaths at a few schools. You either care about life or you don't.

This isn't actually a liberal hippy bullshit thing. There are certainly genetic markers that can identify people as asian, black, cracka, polack, spic, jew, whatever. The amount of genetic variation wouldn't be considered more than a standard deviation in local populations of any other animal species.

Put it another way--even though we can measure genetic markers that can identify differences in localized populations of animals, we don't consider animals to have races. You are a different species or you aren't. Sure, that's a distinction we choose to make or not, and there are certainly differences, but the science doesn't support the distinction. It's something we choose to label.

1655175058721.png

And, if you use your fists and feet to beat someone to death, or grievously wound them, you are the problem.
If you take a sword and stab someone to death or grievously wound them, you are the problem.
If you drink, drive, run over someone and kill or maim them, you are the problem.
But, if you shoot someone with a firearm and kill or maim them, the gun is the problem.

I saw a picture the other day of a large protest of young folks screaming for gun control to protect their lives. Not one of those fuckers had a sign lamenting the near 1 million Biden sanctioned deaths via abortion. I can't figure out why it is okay to kill nearly a million a year and they are up in arms over only double digit deaths at a few schools. You either care about life or you don't.

I saw a sign recently "no uterus, no opinion". Yet it takes two parties for those deaths to even be possible. Odd how that works!

May I please make a correction to my earlier post....
I used to simply come to here for excellent advice on TJ's but now it appears that I can also come on here to be insulted and amused at the same time. For what it's worth, I'm not actually insulted, demeaned or anything else negative.

I love it here!

Oh, I also eat pasta and rice.

I’m honestly not sure what is wrong with this guy but I’ve never encountered someone like him before. On any given day I’d have numerous reports for him. Only thing is that the reports had no validity to them. He would report for simply responding to him the wrong way. Then he would start ignoring people in mass.

You sure he didn’t work as a facebook “fact” checker, not CNN/MSNBC? Sounds like one lol.