Colorado Krew Hangout

Wish I could have made it. Spent my day on pain meds and ice. Who is the guy with the Mohawk in all the pictures. I’ve seen him on that trail at least three or for times before.

Wish I could have made it. Spent my day on pain meds and ice. Who is the guy with the Mohawk in all the pictures. I’ve seen him on that trail at least three or for times before.
He is Sinister6 (John) on WF. Good guy. Good spotter, despite what Josh did😅

• Haha
Reactions: jjvw and rasband
He is Sinister6 (John) on WF. Good guy. Good spotter, despite what Josh did😅
Yeah he is a nice guy. Always lending a hand to fix people’s junk. I Think he lives a few miles from me as I followed him home from BV one night after a trail run and exited I25 on the same exit

Last edited:
Reactions: tworley
A7C5B529-2E8B-46BF-8535-BA8F23F91746.jpeg
01A88F8F-358E-4B36-A456-13DCCEA7F0A1.jpeg
E694C549-C731-4431-B4CF-26FEF3BA7938.jpeg
59F2C15A-4958-44AC-ABBA-C8EB92703FF9.jpeg
6511A79C-FBCA-4F8B-9F4E-6AF6A2738459.jpeg
9E3F853D-0D98-4F3F-B720-2D4ECFE63D54.jpeg

Reactions: TJ Starting
Minor deformation of the front MCE flare. I think I can straighten it out with a heat gun. That's it as far as I can see.

I was thinking a little about that this morning, if you had metal flares I think you may have had some body damage around them. Though I couldn't see where the back end was leaning, you really landed in a good spot overall.

Reactions: jjvw
Minor deformation of the front MCE flare. I think I can straighten it out with a heat gun. That's it as far as I can see.
That’s good to hear. That is close to the line I take through that section just not quite so much tire up on the right. I kinda get my tire right at the edge. But that section of trail is about three times as wide as it was even a year or two ago.

That’s good to hear. That is close to the line I take through that section just not quite so much tire up on the right. I kinda get my tire right at the edge. But that section of trail is about three times as wide as it was even a year or two ago.

There is a lower line opening more and more, that boulder at the bottom is the hard thing to get around since you can't really go around it on the high side with the granite diff catchers. We had to send a guy that way that couldn't hold the higher line.

Reactions: Rescue6
I got a friend who is looking for a local shop that can make a custom length parking brake cable and a custom brake hose for the rear brakes (between the metal line and the rear axle) for a 2005 dodge dakota. Anyone know a good source or shop?

Working in Telluride this week. Was crisp and clear when I got to town but after a couple hours the smoke from La Plata rolled in. Usually you can see black bear from here

20200615_163310.jpg

Reactions: rasband
Reactions: rasband and tworley