TJ Fest 2021
Join us in Moab, Utah from 4/24/2021 to 5/1/2021 for the first annual TJ Fest 2021. Click here for more information.

California JJUSA Rubicon Trail

DaveF

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
So the wife and I are heading south next week for the JJUSA Rubicon Trail Jamboree.... anyone else going?

Never wheeled outside of Washington or Idaho so looking forward to it!

Reactions: DrDmoney

Plumber1

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
I am wondering how they got this approved with Covid19 right now. I was set to go on the Sierra Trek event next weekend but it was canceled. I also know that the Jeep Jamboree (not the USA one) was for this weekend and was also canceled WTF. Good for you, should have a great trip.

• USA Proud
Reactions: DrDmoney
OP
DaveF

DaveF

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I am wondering how they got this approved with Covid19 right now. I was set to go on the Sierra Trek event next weekend but it was canceled. I also know that the Jeep Jamboree (not the USA one) was for this weekend and was also canceled WTF. Good for you, should have a great trip.
They've made a lot of changes, everything from requiring masks when registering/picking up food etc to cancelling alcoholic beverages at the springs. We just did the Idaho Jamboree and it was very easy to keep distance.