JK Mopar Lift

tomtaylz

LJR Addict
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
My friend who has a JKUHR just bought a mopar 2” lift, it arrived in a wooden crate which is kind of amusing. I’ll probably help him install it, I was wondering if anyone who has a JK has installed one, differences from TJ lifts, and anything to look out for/tips/content which was helpful.

I’ll be looking around other forums and YouTube too but thought I’d post here as some of the guys that own JKs might have done it and have perspective

From what I remember about lifting my '07 JKR back in the day (BB, then OME), there's not a lot of differences. Coils remove/install pretty much the same, shocks also. I do know it's a lot easier to access things, especially in the rear, on a JK. What all is included in a Mopar 2" lift?

Also, what exactly is a JKUHR? Not sure what the H means.

Reactions: tomtaylz
From what I remember about lifting my '07 JKR back in the day (BB, then OME), there's not a lot of differences. Coils remove/install pretty much the same, shocks also. I do know it's a lot easier to access things, especially in the rear, on a JK. What all is included in a Mopar 2" lift?

Also, what exactly is a JKUHR? Not sure what the H means.

Hard rock and that’s good to know, I saw the JLs are actually even more accessible to things.

Came with:

Coil Springs
Brake Line Brackets
Cam Bolts
Rear Track Bar Bracket
Shocks
Sway Bar Links
Bump Stops
Front Driveshaft

My friend who has a JKUHR just bought a mopar 2” lift, it arrived in a wooden crate which is kind of amusing. I’ll probably help him install it, I was wondering if anyone who has a JK has installed one, differences from TJ lifts, and anything to look out for/tips/content which was helpful.

I’ll be looking around other forums and YouTube too but thought I’d post here as some of the guys that own JKs might have done it and have perspective
Keep the crate. It makes a really cool table actually. There was a video on YouTube somebody did about that.

When I bought my poor sad little JK, I found someone was selling factory Rubicon suspension, and I replaced my sport suspension with factory Rubicon. It really didn't lift it much, but the shocks were noticeably better.

I think it took me two hours with hand tools. Nothing shocking encountered.

Reactions: tomtaylz