jkowitz Build Thread

Is the e3overland stuff worthwhile?
I haven’t seen much that you couldn’t find online somewhere. However there have been product discounts that would more than pay for a years subscription. I’ve taken advantage of some but already had other items so I haven’t fully recovered my costs.

When you log in they have many courses consisting of videos and supplemental paperwork that you can complete. All arranged well and touch on topics from first aid, camping, recovery to traveling with firearms. It’s expanding now so it’s just starting and content is being added.

In addition I think people nearer the places where there are events would be able to attend and be a bit more involved than I am in Minnesota.

You know, even though you don’t have a TJ you, your dad and Marco would be welcome at TJFest. Would be great content for YouTube.

Just watched the Rimrocker vids and Marco’s cooking looks so good.
I watched the Rimrocker vids right before a trip last week where me and some friends took the Rimrocker from East to West to Moab. I found the forest campsite they stayed at and it was awesome; so @jkowitz tell him I said thanks!

1602782314449.png