JKS rear Track Bar Bracket (or Currie)

cpwolf

Texan
Supporting Member
If I get a tear TJ Axle Dana 44 with a JKS rear Track Bar bracket installed, and I have a Currie adjustable track bar new to install….is that a good combination ?

I have the Currie TB, but would mean cutting off the JKS and I’m not sure it’s worth the effort to cut it off.

Anyone have experience?

If I get a tear TJ Axle Dana 44 with a JKS rear Track Bar bracket installed, and I have a Currie adjustable track bar new to install….is that a good combination ?

I have the Currie TB, but would mean cutting off the JKS and I’m not sure it’s worth the effort to cut it off.

Anyone have experience?
I should clarify, I have a JV Conversions SSYE and will be installing it as well. So the Angled is necessary and I have DA Savvy CA’s already.

Anyone have experience?
The JKS bracket is fine with the currie trackbar. I think the curry bracket is a little slimmer profile but haven't looked close enough to really know how much that might matter.

For what it's worth, unless someone decided to weld on the JKS it should just be bolted on and easy to swap.