JKU rental

tomtaylz

LJR Addict
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
My minivan for the weekend. 2015, thought about renting a JL but the owner seemed really strict lol.

48B2A20C-F51A-4CB8-9486-E5E93F9CC874.jpeg

It’s the right color-ish too! I did this before my orange LJ kick hah.

I’ve driven a JK before but it’s been a few years. I’ll say this. Jeep has done a great job really making a Jeep for the masses. With the softtop it’s suprisingly quiet, has improved road manners and all around something I could see sitting in traffic in on a daily commute and not being uncomfortable. It really does feel like a different vehicle. But for what I use my Jeep for, I’d keep what I have!

They definitely don't drive like our TJs, that's for sure. Where did you rent it from?

I love that color. Would look good on a TJ I think. I've been getting sent to Hawaii for work past few months (please send condolences).. at all of the rental car lots there will be a solid row of 2-door JKs/JLs.. cool to see when there aren't any 4-doors mixed in.

I love that color. Would look good on a TJ I think. I've been getting sent to Hawaii for work past few months (please send condolences).. at all of the rental car lots there will be a solid row of 2-door JKs/JLs.. cool to see when there aren't any 4-doors mixed in.

Yeah it’s very similar to impact orange which will be on my LJ one day.