JL owner ruins his soft top

I get this one. I can't even say how many times I've pulled into the garage with my CB antenna on! :(

That's going to be expensive. You think the garage door is bent? Or knocked off the track most likely.

My daughter has the same convertible soft top. I think I'll send her this for a reminder.

Reactions: 2001slvrstntj
That's going to be expensive. You think the garage door is bent? Or knocked off the track most likely.

My daughter has the same convertible soft top. I think I'll send her this for a reminder.
you saw what appeared to be white foam flying down, I bet that is the garage door insulation so I bet that is toast as well.

On a similar note when I had my JKU, we went skiing and used one of the hard Thule boxes on the roof. My wife took it to work on Monday and headed down into the parking garage. Of course it hit but she made it through, I get the call "I hit the box and it is all scratched. When I pull into the garage I am already seeing plastic on the ground, I then climbed up on the jeep and can see through one side to the other with eight inch holes on each side. I fixed it with duck tape as a reminder and would not get a new box. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: B252