JL

You think the 2 door does too? The turbo diesel option IF it happens has me intrigued. I like the body colored roll bar. I wouldn't want painted flares tho. I like the red rubi, not a fan of the 4 door model.

Reactions: DWLJ
The 2 door doesn't look like a G Wagon, just the 4 door.

It doesn't look bad by any means, but I don't think it has that "classic" Jeep look. I look forward to seeing them around, but I know I won't be purchasing one (I don't make enough money for that, haha).

My TJ will forever remain in my heart as my true love. Now if I had a ton of money, then I would love to buy a 4 door model for the family and keep the TJ as well. But man, I would have to be loaded for that. The car payment on one of these things would be so high.

I'm liking the looks of the JL better than I did when the JK launched. The subtle changes to the grill are cool, with. the throwback to the YJ grill. Full roll cage with easy access to lowering the windshield is nice as well. Its been a pain to do that since my CJ days. Chris, you're right on the price point though. It'll be interesting to see how much FIAT thinks of its new Rubicon, based on the starting prices when those drop. No way I want to pay $40K plus on a 2 dr Jeep. Not with a paid off LJ in the garage.

I really like the red Rubi they have in the vid.

The 4 door....no thanks. I guess I will never get to liking the 4 door Jeeps.