JLs on the road

b0xcar

TJ Enthusiast
Anyone seeing any JLs on the road? Saw my first one today. The fender leds about blinded me (well, they were pretty darn bright). I didn't get a great look at it because I was on the highway. I now know you can't miss them with the front fender lights.

Naaa, I gave up on the JK thing. It was an impulse and I fortunately realized that before I pulled the trigger.

I like my Wrangler small, simple, and easy to work on. It's not meant to be a family hauler, it's mean to be a toy.
I agree...could be worse, you could have bought a Porsche hehe

I find it interesting. I'll stop being nice. It is nothing more than robbery here when t comes to the "new" JL. Each one here is marked UP about $5,000.00. It is called "Market Added Value."

I just don't understand people paying for marked up vehicles.

For what it's worth, the same thing is happening here on the new Ford F-150 Raptors. Marked up $10,000.00.

Who are these people that are paying this mark up?

Last edited:
I agree...could be worse, you could have bought a Porsche hehe

Hahahaha... No, no, nooooo. I used to own a BMW M3 and an M5. Never again will I own a performance German car. Those things are so damn expensive to maintain and own. I'll bet dollars to donuts that you know who will realize that about the Porsche and it will be gone within a year or so. I hate German cars these days... they love to over-engineer everything.

Reactions: The Real Lxxtsy
Who are these paying that are paying this mark up?

Probably stupid little kids making hundreds of thousands of dollars off their mindless YouTube videos... seriously.

I agree with you though 100%. I'll die happy with my TJ. It's cheap, I own it out right, and I'm not going to play the whole "Keeping up with the Jones'" game.

Reactions: lowranger