jmm45's 2004 White Sport

The 265 Duratracs on the Moab wheels looks perfect. That's going to be this summer's number one priority for my TJR. I didn't net as much lift as yours with the BDS lift, but that's ok with me. I have no driveline issues, and neither my wife or I are getting any younger (Jeep entry has become more important of late...).

Thanks for sharing all the photos.

Thank you for the kind words. Believe it or not, your TJR was part of my inspiration - as well as @Starrs TJR. My "build" will be pretty mild/tame compared to some. It needs to be a nice driver as well.

Thanks also for the link on that bumper - kind of excites me (wife will not be haha!).

Reactions: Starrs
After about a month of sitting in my garage trying to find the time, I finally got around to installing the lift on the TJ. Had help from a good friend so make it much easier/quicker. Another friend joined and helped as well. Beer was consumed. Netted around 3 inches all around but expect it'll settle a bit - I did add a 3/4" spacer to the front in anticipation of adding a winch and possibly new front bumper to account for the weight. Also on the list in future is rockers/sliders, headlights, possibly rear bumper and a ton more down the road I'm sure. Happy with how it turned out. Next up is correcting some vibration post install.

Before
View attachment 39190

After
View attachment 39191

View attachment 39192
Love the stance. Any updates on the rig since April?

Love the stance. Any updates on the rig since April?

Thanks. Not much to report since April. Trails, backroads, highways....top has been off since mid May and don't plan on raising it back up until September, probably unless needed. Shocks are slightly still but have become a little smoother. No issues, no problems to report. Will be upgrading stereo and speakers in the next couple weeks when speakers are back in stock. Will replace some things like sway bar end links with JKS or similar quick disconnects, possibly tire rod replacement, and possibly front and rear trackbars to center up axles, as they are slightly shifted post lift.

Reactions: Fouledplugs