John Wick 3

Guess I need to watch it in that case!
60939457.jpg

Keanu Reeves trained with Taran Tactical for the movies. This’ll give you an idea of the action in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Fixer6
The wife and I are looking forward to seeing this one, after watching the first 2 multiple times!

Over the top, but yet realistic weapon skills and handling which is amazing! Not your typical shooter, where some clown fires 100 rounds from a 5 shot revolver without ever reloading! Yes, you are missing out if you never saw any of these!

It’s sort of like being in a three gun match, and adding knives, held on a combat pistol range / obstacle course, and everybody goes at the same time, at night, while wearing suits, having a few drinks, while riding a motorcycle and driving a hot rod, in the rain, with a sprinkling of hot women, with rules.
There’s going to be some funny moments, some tragic moments, a lot of painful moments, and a few times when you cock your head sideways like a confused puppy.

Wife and I really enjoyed the first two. We'll be watching the third soon. Id post a sentence of the plot but I feel that may give away the entire trilogy :whistle:

Reactions: Igoo65 and Fixer6
It’s sort of like being in a three gun match, and adding knives, held on a combat pistol range / obstacle course, and everybody goes at the same time, at night, while wearing suits, having a few drinks, while riding a motorcycle and driving a hot rod, in the rain, with a sprinkling of hot women, with rules.
There’s going to be some funny moments, some tragic moments, a lot of painful moments, and a few times when you cock your head sideways like a confused puppy.
...and that's what started the whole mess. A puppy. Cant wait to see the new movie. We are John Wick fans in this house.

Guess I need to watch it in that case!
It's a great series filled with action but you may like me find it difficult to watch. It's a bit quite on the talking scenes and really loud on the action. So if the kids are sleeping you'll constantly be adjusting the volume lol

It's a great series filled with action but you may like me find it difficult to watch. It's a bit quite on the talking scenes and really loud on the action. So if the kids are sleeping you'll constantly be adjusting the volume lol

Headphones brah!

Oh man, I was just talking with someone about that the other day, how I hate those movies where you have to constantly be adjusting the volume :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Alex01
My wife and I were just talking about this yesterday! We weren't too sure if it wasn't going to be over the top and stupid. We both liked the first two movies. Let's hear some more reviews!

My wife and I were just talking about this yesterday! We weren't too sure if it wasn't going to be over the top and stupid. We both liked the first two movies. Let's hear some more reviews!
If you like the first two, then you’ll love the third. There’s more humor involved throughout, which helps the movie overall. Some of it is ridiculous and somewhat cheesy, but it’s still cool that one guy possesses that level of skill with so many weapons, to include a pencil. There are some slow painful scenes that just make a normal person cringe too. Well put together storyline.

Reactions: Igoo65