TJ Fest 2021
Join us in Moab, Utah from 4/24/2021 to 5/1/2021 for the first annual TJ Fest 2021. Click here for more information.

Judge tosses out Governor Kate Brown's coronavirus restrictions in Oregon

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
@Rubi04, you might be able to go camping soon:

I hope it's upheld by the supreme court. This bitch is a dictator needs to be put back inline.

“The stay-at-home order is no longer in effect. It is invalidated. If people want to get their haircut, they can. They can leave their home for any reason whether it’s deemed essential in the eye of the state or not,” he said.

• Wow
Reactions: Rubi04

Rubi04

“Clackers”
Supporting Member
@Rubi04, you might be able to go camping soon:

I hope it's upheld by the supreme court. This bitch is a dictator needs to be put back inline.

“The stay-at-home order is no longer in effect. It is invalidated. If people want to get their haircut, they can. They can leave their home for any reason whether it’s deemed essential in the eye of the state or not,” he said.

YES!!!!!! Let’s hope the SC does its job!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!

OP
Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
YES!!!!!! Let’s hope the SC does its job!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!
They've have to be pretty stupid not to, but this is the best news I've heard in a long time. Judges need to start putting these dictators in their place and reminding them they are still limited in their power.

Rubi04

“Clackers”
Supporting Member
They've have to be pretty stupid not to, but this is the best news I've heard in a long time. Judges need to start putting these dictators in their place and reminding them they are still limited in their power.

True. Man, this made my day. Have a bunch of stuff I’m dealing with so this helps!

I hate lawsuits especially against the .gov as it only takes our tax money to pay it and the person (Brown) is unharmed. BUT, I hope the 10+ lawsuits win and people see her for what she is!😡

Reactions: Chris
OP
Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
True. Man, this made my day. Have a bunch of stuff I’m dealing with so this helps!

I hate lawsuits especially against the .gov as it only takes our tax money to pay it and the person (Brown) is unharmed. BUT, I hope the 10+ lawsuits win and people see her for what she is!😡
I hate them too, but in this case they are clearly necessary, as she (and the people advising her) are completely out of line and then some.

I hope more people continue to sue the states and their governors, as it should set an example for what will happen next time one of these governors gets an idea like this. Hopefully that makes them think twice before doing it.

Rubi04

“Clackers”
Supporting Member
I hate them too, but in this case they are clearly necessary, as she (and the people advising her) are completely out of line and then some.

I hope more people continue to sue the states and their governors, as it should set an example for what will happen next time one of these governors gets an idea like this. Hopefully that makes them think twice before doing it.

Too true. I wish they would learn their lessons!

Reactions: Chris