Just bought my first tires for the Jeep

CybrSlydr

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Just purchased a set of 4 BFG K/O2s in OEM size for my Rubicon! Got 'em off Tire Rack for $731 and had 'em shipped to an installer over in Athens that does Road Force Balancing.

Really glad to get this done - the Wranglers that came on it when I bought it are practically bald!

Should be at the shop Friday.

Just purchased a set of 4 BFG K/O2s in OEM size for my Rubicon! Got 'em off Tire Rack for $731 and had 'em shipped to an installer over in Athens that does Road Force Balancing.

Really glad to get this done - the Wranglers that came on it when I bought it are practically bald!

Should be at the shop Friday.
I have the same tires and I have been really pleased. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

Reactions: CybrSlydr
I just got the same ones and absolutely love them.

So far I think it is the best thing I have done for my Jeep.

Now that I have them, I see them a lot and love these tires on various SUVS.

Tried the Toyo all terrains at my tire shops recommendation first but they just didn’t have the same look.

Did you put the white letters in or out?

Post a pic when you get em on!

OEM rims ?
Pic's when you can . . . 👍
OEM rims, yes.

EDIT: Here's the current state of my tires.

32361727727_f40ed03d25_h.jpg

it was my understanding that the ko2s were discontinued for the ko3s thinking i should pick up an extra 5 on sale before there gone
AFAIK, no such thing as KO3s, but there are new KM3s supplanting the old KM2s.

Guy says that my tie rod has some play in it - going to look into that tomorrow.

Guy says that my tie rod has some play in it - going to look into that tomorrow.
You may be suprised the improvement replacing that tie rod can make ...a Jeeps short wheelbase magnifies play .

I just fixed to small issues ..huge improvement .

You may be suprised the improvement replacing that tie rod can make ...a Jeeps short wheelbase magnifies play .

I just fixed to small issues ..huge improvement .
Any reason it wouldn't just need tightening some bolts rather than replacement?

Any reason it wouldn't just need tightening some bolts rather than replacement?
It depends on if the joint itself is worn ... Which is usually the case.

You can move the wheel back and forth and see what kind of movement you've got.

Reactions: CybrSlydr
Sheet says they were aired up to 35lbs - IIRC you folks have said to air down to around 26, right?

Reactions: billiebob