Just found a members top 4 jeep for sale up the road.

Kathy

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
IMG_0221.JPG
IMG_0222.JPG
IMG_0223.JPG

@billiebob was the first to post his top 4 jeeps. I happen to see a 55 Willys 1/4 mile up the road. Pretty rough, but for the year I don't think the body looks the worst. Anyone know how to reach Billie bob? Guessing if it's his top 4 it's probably others and might go fast. :)

Reactions: Jeep9748
Looks like it's considered a station wagon. Kind of rare it sounds like. 1,800 bucks is cheap it feels like. It is cool. Not as cool as the station wagon I grew up riding in. My parents packed me and my 3 sisters in the back and took our first vacation road tripping from Wisconsin to niagra falls in Canada. :)

Reactions: StG58
IMG_0225.PNG
Looks like it's considered a station wagon. Kind of rare it sounds like. 1,800 bucks is cheap it feels like. It is cool. Not as cool as the station wagon I grew up riding in. My parents packed me and my 3 sisters in the back and took our first vacation road tripping from Wisconsin to niagra falls in Canada. :)
Forgot the puc

HOLY %#&$ its a WILLYS WAGON!!!!! I want one so bad. that is a killer price. Restoring one is my dream. buy it for me ill trade some seat covers lol

@StG58 we could buy this, fix it up, just enough, and use it as a commuter vehicle for patrons while at your Jeep park. Pick up off trail, initial tour, etc. :)

Heres the '55 Willys Pickup....

And lovely as that $1800.00 Willys Wagon is I'm far too old for a "project".
I'd just want to buy the best and start driving.
My bet is making that wagon look like this pickup would cost double what a perfect Willys sells for.

'55 willys .jpg

Reactions: Kathy and Travis