Just incase you want a "kit" to turn your JKU into a Wagoneer

Hmmm...I'm not buying it. Personally, I think it's just someone being creative for the sake of entertainment. Would love to be wrong about that, however. But until then, naaah...it's not real.

Reactions: Chris
Hmmm...I'm not buying it. Personally, I think it's just someone being creative for the sake of entertainment. Would love to be wrong about that, however. But until then, naaah...it's not real.

This is all speculation... but, it sounds more to me like it was someone's self and well funded garage project that had significant cost overruns, and the guy had to convince his wife that there was a business model behind his little ~$150K project that put that dent in their bottom line.

The man is trying to avoid divorce, after waking up to the realization that he had been infected by the Jeep bug... he HAS to make this illusion work or she takes everything!

Reactions: Kathy and Chris
This is all speculation... but, it sounds more to me like it was someone's self and well funded garage project that had significant cost overruns, and the guy had to convince his wife that there was a business model behind his little ~$150K project that put that dent in their bottom line.

The man is trying to avoid divorce, after waking up to the realization that he had been infected by the Jeep bug... he HAS to make this illusion work or she takes everything!
I can attest to the fact that it would be cheaper for him to succeed at this venture, than to fail at a marriage. Having gone through said trials not once, not twice, but thrice...I feel completely qualified to make that statement!!! :BangHead:

I can attest to the fact that it would be cheaper for him to succeed at this venture, than to fail at a marriage. Having gone through said trials not once, not twice, but thrice...I feel completely qualified to make that statement!!! :BangHead:

Well I guess that isn't technically insanity (by Einstein's definition), presuming three different divorcees!

Let's hope the man sells a few :D

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and Squatch
It seems you found the right one this time.:)

Reactions: Squatch