Just joined

Fitzpatrick

TJ Enthusiast
9B2F5BA2-CAD6-4D51-A2FE-CB73B4C09077.jpeg

New to the forum but not to Jeeps. Have had a 99 sport a 2003 rubicon a 2005 rubicon a 2007 Sahara a 2005 Lj rubicon and a 2000 xj Cherokee. Recently bought a 2004 rubicon. Always loved Jeeps but were not practical when my kids were young. Both boys out of the house now and finally back to a Jeep. Here’s a pic of what I just bought. Still waiting for it to be shipped out to me. Need some steps/sliders if anyone has suggestions that would be awesome. Can’t wait for my wallet to be empty.

Last edited:
Did I image search that correctly?!?!?! 12k original miles!!! That's crazy. Excellent find.

Did I image search that correctly?!?!?! 12k original miles!!! That's crazy. Excellent find.
Yeah 12 k miles crazy low. Found a lj rubi Same khaki color in southern Cali with only 20k I was between the 2 but chose this one. But if anyone is looking for an unlimited I could hook em up with the seller of it.

Reactions: Alex01
View attachment 42216

New to the forum but not to Jeeps. Have had a 99 sport a 2003 rubicon a 2005 rubicon a 2007 Sahara a 2005 Lj rubicon and a 2000 xj Cherokee. Recently bought a 2004 rubicon. Always loved Jeeps but were not practical when my kids were young. Both boys out of the house now and finally back to a Jeep. Here’s a pic of what I just bought. Still waiting for it to be shipped out to me. Need some steps/sliders if anyone has suggestions that would be awesome. Can’t wait for my wallet to be empty.
Genright Mini Boat Sliders are my number 1 pic. Savvy is number 2. Then TNT or JCR Crusaders. My reasoning is purely function, though they look good too

Welcome back to a Jeep!

Reactions: Fitzpatrick