Just Put 2021 Gladiator Mojave Wheels On My LJ!

FultonD33

TJ Enthusiast
I used 1.25” adapters (usually 1.5”+ is required but the Mojave wheels have a more negative offset than rubicon JL rims due to shock placement and it equates to .25”) and I have zero rubbing. Tires are 285/70r17 (33”) Falken Wildpeak AT3W load range C. Paid $700 for wheels and tires, $130 for adapters and new lug nuts. $830 is a lot better option than $1500+ for new tires.
F8D12366-75CF-41D9-A50A-48A8DE8052BF.jpeg
F2EE8F0B-7D1B-4243-B261-5218B2879D02.jpeg

I have the same going on my TJ. Mine are all black. I had the rubicon ones on with the same wheel adapters and they rub. I hope I don't need bigger spacers for the mojave!

I have the solid black ones on my JT, but I do like the look of the polished ones you have on the TJ! And, yeah... the price is hard to beat! (I have 35's on the JT, was $1800 for 5 tires only...)

Reactions: FultonD33
Reactions: PRNDL
Looks sharp, some of the 17" options are kind of weird looking but those look like the belong. I like these ones a lot for a basic classic Jeep wheel.
View attachment 313976View attachment 313977
I keep eying these when they pop up locally. They look like the belong on a tj IMO. I wish the backspacing was better. With gas prices I have thought about getting a set with street tire to drive around on lol.

Hell of a deal. The take offs around San Diego all seem to be priced above $1200 for near new. Would like the TJ Moab rims but doubtful would find a set of those with good tires.

Those kinda look like AEV bridgers...I'd like to see them on the jeep. Are you moving that direction after the transmission swap?
No, I actually have a mint set of silver AEV Pintlers that I plan to throw on once I move to 33s. But if I didn’t have those, I’d 100% use a set of these instead. OEM quality and a dime a dozen in the chance one or multiple break etc.

I keep eying these when they pop up locally. They look like the belong on a tj IMO. I wish the backspacing was better. With gas prices I have thought about getting a set with street tire to drive around on lol.
I saw a TJ on CL with these wheels on it and they looked quite nice. They’re definitely cheap right now with all of the people buying gladiators and switching out the wheels and tires!

No, I actually have a mint set of silver AEV Pintlers that I plan to throw on once I move to 33s. But if I didn’t have those, I’d 100% use a set of these instead. OEM quality and a dime a dozen in the chance one or multiple break etc.

I saw a TJ on CL with these wheels on it and they looked quite nice. They’re definitely cheap right now with all of the people buying gladiators and switching out the wheels and tires!
I really like the Mopar beadlocks... But those are not a dime a dozen unfortunately.

And... Copycat
IMG_20211008_173729354_HDR.jpg