Just when you thought Fab Fours couldn't get any worse...

Good lord...

Those front fenders/grill are atrocious. I still dont understand the windshield armor either.

Reactions: Chris
Why not just buy a used Brinks truck?

s-l1600.jpg

ebay1023794.jpg

They started much sooner on the JLs than they did on the JKs. We went several years before we started seeing these abominations show up on the JK. Doesn't bode well for the future of the JL.

I saw my first two door JLR, in the church parking lot yesterday morning. My wife looked at it (we went in the TJ) and said "it's not any nicer than your TJ!"

I love her dearly. :D

I guess fab four found that this stuff sold on the jk so they made a version right quick for the JL, when the JK came out nothing like this existed for the TJ to base it off of. I think what happened was people liked the look of the JK road armor bumper but didn't want to pay for it.

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.

I guess fab four found that this stuff sold on the jk so they made a version right quick for the JL, when the JK came out nothing like this existed for the TJ to base it off of. I think what happened was people liked the look of the JK road armor bumper but didn't want to pay for it.

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.

I’m so grateful nothing like this exists for the TJ. It keeps the “import tuners” away. :D

Reactions: derekmac and Drizit
They started much sooner on the JLs than they did on the JKs. We went several years before we started seeing these abominations show up on the JK. Doesn't bode well for the future of the JL.

I saw my first two door JLR, in the church parking lot yesterday morning. My wife looked at it (we went in the TJ) and said "it's not any nicer than your TJ!"

I love her dearly. [emoji1]

You have a wonderful lady! My wife is learning the differences, but as a 6mo pregnant lady she says “no lift until after the baby” (as she nearly falls out of my stock LJR)... I can live with that [emoji1]

You have a wonderful lady! My wife is learning the differences, but as a 6mo pregnant lady she says “no lift until after the baby” (as she nearly falls out of my stock LJR)... I can live with that [emoji1]

My 6 months pregnant wife keeps asking my why the Jeep keeps getting taller :risas3:

With any luck all the fab4 builds get exported out of the country.