• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

Texas K&N cold air intake

cBurton

Price
$100
Would anyone be interested in trading a stock air intake for a k&n? Its on my 2000 sport.

LuckyTJ

Supporting Member
Let me guess, you've got an annoying intake whistle at about 1800-2200 rpm? PO put that same intake on our '03, and I'm looking to return to stock as well.

OP
C

cBurton

Let me guess, you've got an annoying intake whistle at about 1800-2200 rpm? PO put that same intake on our '03, and I'm looking to return to stock as well.
Yep, she whistles but it doesn’t bother me. I just don’t like an oiled filter. It’s a pita to clean an oil compared to just throwing a new stock filter in.

Ataxium

If it's still available once I get my TJ back up and on the road Id be interested. Waiting on parts to rebuild my rear suspension atm.