OP
OP
KCsTJ

KCsTJ

TJ student
Supporting Member
Jan 9, 2018
Farmersville, TX, United States
No, I have to fess up only a couple. It was kind of slow bc I'm not a fabricator.
Also, I got distracted by my next project, an auto tranny gauge install, really cool! I am, half way done, took lots of pics. :)
B0xcar you might want to consider this with your metallic beast especially if you ever wheel in the summer

b0xcar

TJ Enthusiast
Oct 28, 2017
Central, TX, United States
No, I have to fess up only a couple. It was kind of slow bc I'm not a fabricator.
Also, I got distracted by my next project, an auto tranny gauge install, really cool! I am, half way done, took lots of pics. :)
T - you might want to consider this with your metallic beast especially if you ever wheel in the summer
Just replied to your other post in my thread. I'm waiting on that killer deal again on the derale cooler.

OP
OP
KCsTJ

KCsTJ

TJ student
Supporting Member
Jan 9, 2018
Ordered 2 rubber motor mounts.
Also ordered door entry sill guards from Fairchilds.
The entry guards are practical and I like them on Jeeps, just gives some added trim style and protection.
Should have them Friday, and of course I'll be obligated to post a poser pic or 2.:)

Travis

TJ Enthusiast
Feb 29, 2016
Clinton, Iowa
Did i show you the hood louvres i installed a couple weeks ago? Love em. View attachment 44335 And they're functional !
I'll have a better pic when I get my jeep back from the dealership (recall E22)
I've never seen 3 cowl vents, is that a mod or is that factory? Your hood louvers look so, so badass! If I had the balls to cut into my hood, I would try something like that. Nice job.

OP
OP
KCsTJ

KCsTJ

TJ student
Supporting Member
Jan 9, 2018
I've never seen 3 cowl vents, is that a mod or is that factory? Your hood louvers look so, so badass! If I had the balls to cut into my hood, I would try something like that. Nice job.
Thanks @Travis !
Yes 3 cowl vents, very observant!
I understand, and I may be wrong, that 3 cowl vents only came on the 97 Tjs. Two cowl vents in 98 to ...? Not sure.
Hey if u run into some louvres try to grab them yah it's some coinage but would make ur tj even more unique :)

Donations

Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum's operating expenses are primarily paid by the generous contributions of members.

Donate

Ride of the Month

Congratulations to ElectricWizard for winning the December 2018 Ride of the Month!

December 2018 Ride of the Month

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buckeye1996