KCsTJ’s 2005 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Day 1, finally got it, so I had to take a pic .... Patriot blue, looks to be all stock so I have a blank canvass to work from :)
20180904_160725.jpg

It's clean !
It's taking me on my service route tomorrow, I'm putting it to work :)

I don't know what to do with the chrome fog lights. Paint them black?
They seem somehow out of place.
Are they stock?
20180907_144409.jpg

Hate to say but they just look what, too chromey? Should I paint the bezels black?

I don't think they are stock. And you're right, too much chrome. Other than that, jeep looks fantastic!

Reactions: KCsTJ
Today i did a forensic exam of my new to me jeep engine bay. One thing I did was remove ground wires and ground straps and removed the Patriot blue paint underneath.
It's somewhat OCD but it really improves overall grounding and probably other electrical benefits, idk.

If you want to check this, take a $5.00 12v light tester and attach the alligator clip to the negative battery terminal. Now touch the tester to a known ground (it will be bright) then touch it to paint, (it will dim).

.. this 101k motor is so clean it's scary..
20180908_183128.jpg

..but so far so good :)

Reactions: JMT
Look at her. She’s pretty right now. Lookin fine my friend! What’s that sticker on the side?

My one week old jeep decides to throw engine codes P-0138 and P-0431.
Codes are for an o2 sensor on bank 1 and catalyst efficiency on bank 2.
Today i decided to replace both upstream NTK O2 sensors, betting that the PO used the wrong o2 sensors.
Cleared codes installed the correct NTK sensors and will find out tomorrow if they come back.