WTB: Khaki door panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPT

New to the site, need help looking for a set of khaki door panels for a Jeep Wrangler tj mines a 06 I need both doors preferably in near perfect shape.. willing to travel within 10hrs away for pickup any info email me at [email protected] or message me at (931) 273-8905 thank you!!

I have a set of half’s on my Jeep right now and I have a set of full doors that I was going to paint to match and the black panels that came on those doors I wanted to swap out for khaki and either sell them or trade for khaki

Just so I'm on the same page, you have black panels for FULL doors and want to get khaki ones for those?

Yeah I’m looking for a set of full panels in khaki, appreciate it though.. still on the hunt hopefully I can find some soon

Well I’d be interested in trading my full khaki panels for your half door panels if you’re interested. I’d also flat out buy them for $300.

Well I’d be interested in trading my full khaki panels for your half door panels if you’re interested. I’d also flat out buy them for $300.
I’m wanting to keep my half’s and get a set of fulls for the winter I have black fulls I’m wanting to get rid of, I would be willing to buy your khaki ones if you would be willing to sell them? Send me some pictures to either my email or 9312738905

Chasitek, if your interested I would be willing to buy those panels off of you maybe give you the ones I have in black? I live in Tn it wouldn’t be too far of a drive to meet up

You got any pictures? I would love to check it out
It was very yellow and faded. We took it back to the Camel color from the factory.

Refurbd Interior.jpg

Pic1.jpg

Pic2.jpg

IMG_7733.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.