WTB: Khaki half doors

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
As usual, still looking for a set of perfect or near perfect khaki half doors. No rust, no dents, and in as good of shape as possible.

I'll pay you an absurd amount of cash, silver, gold, whatever you'd like.

Shit, I can't even find a set of clean half doors in any color. All the ones I find are beat to crap inside and out, and I've looked all over locally.

I don't want to pay to ship them unless it's from someone reputable either, as I've seen too many body parts like this get damaged in shipping or show up and not be what was expected.

Nightmare9

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I found you some doors. They even add some "Style" to the Jeep. I bet if you offer this dude $$ for the doors and uppers you can make a deal.

JP.jpg

zebra12

2005 TJ Unlimited Rubicon
Supporting Member
I found you some doors. They even add some "Style" to the Jeep. I bet if you offer this dude $$ for the doors and uppers you can make a deal.

View attachment 204393
$13 large for a salvage title 4 cylinder. I wonder how many non Nigerian Princes will contact him???

OP
Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member

View attachment 204393

Wow, with the absurd price he's asking he could benefit by selling me the doors for some good cash. No one is going to pay 13k for a salvaged title 4 cylinder :LOL: Maybe 4-5k.

Jamison C

Look I just work here ok
Supporting Member
Not khaki, but look complete and decent shape. You may want to bookmark this guy's Offer Up page. He's in Chandler and buys salvaged TJs and parts them out. I've found a few good things thru him.

His prices aren’t bad either. He quoted me $600 for a 32RH transmission and everything I would need to swap from a manual.

OP
Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
I keep finding doors but they are in much worse condition than the sellers let onto. Usually the door panels are trashed or the exterior, or both.

I'd rather spend a lot of money on doors that match and need nothing as oppose to taking on another project. That's my thought at least.

Easier for me to pay $1200 for a set of near perfect matching doors as oppose to $500 for a set of doors that need new door panels and new paint. I'll end up into them for about the same amount in the end I'd think.