WTB: Khaki Soft Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goon

Hi,

I would love to find a soft top with hardware for my 03 TJ in Khaki. I am in Southern CA

Thanks!

Not sure if I am supposed to say anything, but talk to @mrblaine. He has several new in the box.

Thanks for the info, we’ve started a conversation. Hoping we can work something out

Reactions: Chris
No problem! They are rare as hell these days since there no longer made by Bestop / Mopar.

No problem! They are rare as hell these days since there no longer made by Bestop / Mopar.
That explains why I can’t find them, I didn’t realize they weren’t being made or that rare. Seen an occasional one on CL but haven’t had a chance to grab one. What did they go for new?

That explains why I can’t find them, I didn’t realize they weren’t being made or that rare. Seen an occasional one on CL but haven’t had a chance to grab one. What did they go for new?

Yep, I think it's been at least a decade since they last made them.

Any of them you see for sale are NOS (new old stock) that someone has tucked away.

With the hardware and brand new they would have been about $1100 if you account for inflation.

I've had really good experience with my Sierra top. I just bought a used soft top frame for $200 and another $200 for the canvas itself
20210124_174156.jpg

Someone in SO Cal has a DARK TAN TJ top. They thought it was Khaki, but I guess not quite. Looks pretty damn close to me. Would probably look good on the Khaki Jeep.

Link or picture? Or do you mean the SoCal sub forum?

check out this. Contact Moab and ask him what happened to the top. I think the seller took it back or something

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/nos-complete-“khaki”-soft-top.40705/

Thanks I shot him a message.

Also this community has been super helpful, thanks!

Still looking for one? Have a line on a complete OEM khaki soft top setup in San Diego.

Yeah my friend is selling that kit on Craigslist. I’ll send you a PM with his phone number.

Reactions: OBbucket
Status
Not open for further replies.